On Sunday, at the World Business Summit on Climate Change in Copenhagen, the Secretary-General launched the Caring for Climate Series, a number of new reports and studies on role of business, investors and governments in tackling climate change. Here is a listing:
- Best Practices and Policy Frameworks: the 2009 Survey of Caring for Climate Signatories. By GlobeScan.
- Energy Efficiency and Low Carbon Intensity: Are We Making Progress? By Yale University, School of Forestry & Environmental Studies and the Centre for Business and the Environment at Yale
- Change is Coming: A Framework for Climate Change – A Defining Issue of the 21st Century. By Goldman Sachs.
- Investor Leadership on Climate Change: An Analysis of the Investment Community’s Role and Snapshot of Recent Investor Activity. By the Principles for Responsible Investment.
- Building a Green Recovery. By HSBC.
- Carbon Markets – the Simple Facts. By Mission Climat of Caisse des Dépots.
All reports can be downloaded here.